Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm dreaming of a WOO Christmas...!

Progress continues on the stocking. I was going to go to the fabric store to pick my fabrics for the stocking yesterday, but I became really unsure of myself and my ability to pick colors without seeing them put together in their final fashion. So I instead spent the afternoon on the computer, in Photoshop, putting to gether a color comp. I will now (or soon) go to the store and have this to refer to while I'm picking fabrics.

Forgive the messiness. I was only thinking of colors, not neatness.




I was constantly torn between needing to have a Christmas color scheme--- you know, red, white and green and very deep, rich colors--- and the knowledge that this is going to a little girl and wanting it to be bright and playful. The Christmas scheme won, but the little white kitty POPS so much, I think the cuteness is still strong enough for a little girl.

--oh, and that won't be the final font for the name.

1 comment:

Scraps said...

Yay for ME! Mother Earth, that is!