Sunday, June 17, 2007

Woo Tang

Sew today we made biographical pillows for my nieces and nephews. I call them biographical because we purchased fabrics that represent how I view these precious kids through my loving Auntie eye. They are unique, brilliant, lovely people--which is a hard thing to show in a tiny li'l pillow!

It's really very adorable and I can't wait to see their faces as I present these pillows to them...I am soooo gonna be the favorite aunt!


...Here are some pictures of the chosen fabrics (some are pretty hilarious)...



























Scraps and Mother Earth Showing off the fabric...




Scraps and pillow fabric...




Scraps cuttin' up and Square Deal workin' da machine.




Mother Earth teaching us how to work her amazingly high tech machine.



Square Deal can sew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! the kids are going to love them!