Sunday, May 27, 2007

Get crafty, WOOOOOO!!!

HI! We are...



















Mother Earth
























Square Deal



















and Scraps









....and together we are CRAFTIWOO!!


About a month ago we decided to spend our Sundays being crafty. Our first craftiwoo is a quilt for Scraps. She has collected meaningful bits and pieces of shirts, blankets and other articles of clothing throughout her life (I'm not kidding- her whole life) and we're going to sew them all together to make a King size quilt. Ambitious, huh?

Sew tune in every Sunday for more thrilling CRAFTIWOO adventures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy,
I think that is seriously cool. You are so punk rock I can't even stand it.
I can't wait for the next blog entry. Seriously, that is majorly cool. I
am now going to forward this to my mom (which is seriously not too cool).
Kent

Wendy O'Neal said...

Kathy,
I can not wait to see the quilt. I hope you make it cozy so we can cuddle.

Love,
Natalie